Sunday, June 23, 2013

Welcome to Ms. Jenelle's Class!

I am so excited to be starting this new blog! And I can't wait to connect with many other teachers and bloggers out there. I have been thinking about creating this blog ever since I started blogging, and now that I have a full time teaching job I am so excited to have a blog that can showcase things I am doing and learning in my classroom! I have also been researching how to customize a blog for quite a while, and while I still have TONS to learn, I am excited to debut this new blog which has more of "me" in it than any of my other blogs :) (I don't think I could have used the word "blog" any more than I did... What do you think)?

Please subscribe, or visit again to see what's new in Ms. Jenelle's Class! I will be posting throughout the summer about setting up my very first classroom, and I am hoping to explore video posting as well :) YouTube here I come!!! 

TTFN... Ta Ta for now!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenelle,

    Wondering if you might benefit from Learnboost.com, where Nathan works. It's a site for teachers and schools to make seating charts, gradebooks, etc. Check it out, it's still free. Might be ideal for your new job. Congratulations by the way for your new job, new home, and new blog. Sending you hugs and endless love.

    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunt Chantal!

      Thanks so much for visiting my page :) I am so excited to start this job next year! I signed up for a learnboost account this past year, but I had taken over for another teacher and didn't end up using it because I wasn't comfortable changing her system... But, I will most likely be using it for the upcoming year :) I'm excited to explore the web site, and figure out all the ins and outs!!

      Can't wait to see you in August/September for the first grand-kid wedding!!!!

      Delete