Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Classroom and Apartment Updates

As previously stated, the summer has started off pretty slow when considering all the plans I had in my head to get myself organized. With that being said.. I am going to share a video I posted on YouTube a few weeks ago. It showcases my classroom as it was when I came into it. At the time, I had not added any of my own decorations or materials. I must say that I was EXTREMELY lucky to inherit a classroom from a teacher who decided to leave me a lot. So... without further adu, here is my classroom :) 



Since this video I have brought a lot of my own personal items into the classroom. Including, a desk, disk-o-sits (for students who need to move), a huge bean bag, math manipulatives, books, and many other items that are not yet organized. 

I will be working in my classroom tomorrow, and I plan on doing a whole lot of organizing! I need for things to be in their proper places so that I can actually get legitimate work done while in my classroom. 

On a more personal note, my apartment is almost finished :) I have about 98% of my stuff in the apartment, and about 75% of it organized. The parts that are not organized so much are my closet, laundry room, and pantry... 


Be sure to let me know what you think of both my classroom, and apartment in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment